Friday, December 30, 2011

Where to begin! I am back from my road trip to Oklahoma, it was much needed. Getting out of Texas couldn't have come at a better time. It was so nice. We spent Christmas with our family and friends up on the border. This was our first Christmas without my Nonni. It was strange, but she got to celebrate Jesus' birthday with Him up close and personal which is the coolest thing. We missed her though. For those of you that know about my obsession with chocolate .. My Grandaddy made a whole container of hot chocolate. Talk about being in heaven..    

 that night my sister, mom, aunts and cousins and I went through my Nonni's things and gathered some of her belongings. Another weird thing to do, but it was cool.


After spending time with the family, the next day we headed to Tulsa. I got to spend some time with my childhood BFF who I've known since she was in the first grade. We still keep in touch and we're still insane. We're basically the greatest.



We got to spend some time with my God family(s)
That's always a fun and special time.










Also, I must inform everyone .. I fell in love over Christmas break.
His name is Peyton.


I also got to spend some time with some other special people :) so that was fun too









And now we are back at home and safe! Thank You Lord. Tonight we went to the Baylor vs. Washington game which was exciting to be there watching RGIII and the bears get another win, thanks to some awesome family members for giving us the hookups. We had a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment