Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mixed emotions today.
Yesterday was the CD release of my all time favorite artist/ human being, Kari Jobe.
Yes, I'm so committed I had to go out and buy the actual album.
This CD is a blessing in and of itself. It couldn't have come at a better time in my life, I feel like God "made" this CD for me and my heart. I am so excited for what it's doing in the lives of others as well! Go out and buy it.
Where I Find You.--I will take credit for you becoming obsessed with Kari.
I've converted quite a few of my friends and I am extremely proud of that fact haha. if you aren't already aware .. I am OBSESSED. <3








On the other end of the spectrum of emotions, the husband of the family I babysit for is in the ICU with septic shock and pneumonia. Please join me in lifting up Ian and Denisse Warshak by name today. They are in need of a miracle and a healer, and who better at both of those than our almighty God?






I just got back from watching their three precious children who don't really know what is going on. Please pray for them as well. I know they miss their Daddy seeing as he has been in the hospital.
These children need God's comfort tonight as they sleep.
Thank you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment