Friday, February 3, 2012

When convinced that things, situations, our future have finally met "impossible", could it be the enemy's way of convincing us to cease to try, have hope and to give up on our faith...just sayin'.As hard as it is to wrap our heads around, the fact remains...with God, nothing is impossible. - Sherry Owen 


Yesterday was such a great day.
 God truly is incredible, it's amazing to see how parts of your life line up solely because of Him and Him alone. I don't believe it coincidences, I believe in something so much bigger. 
Last night and today were filled with emotions and  moments of unsure-ness. 
I'm feeling extremely conflicted just with life in general these past couple of days more than most.
I am one who is not too proud to ask for prayer, would you please pray for wisdom for me?
Also, Ian Warshak is still in the hospital PLEASE pray that the Lord restores his health.


Love you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment