Monday, February 27, 2012

   I don't know if any of you are unaware, but I do not sleep very often haha. I actually just have weird sleeping habits, but I've been running myself down the past few days and it caught up with me last night. I went to bed last night and just started feeling awful. In my mind I told myself I didn't have to get up for school in the morning so I could sleep in and wake up feeling better. Once again God took my minuscule plan and decided His was better .. haha! He woke me up at 7am this morning because He apparently wanted to talk. I'm not complaining. One of my relationships with God is that of 'best friends'. He knows EVERYTHING about me, even more than I know about myself. This morning it was like He woke me up by jumping on my bed saying "WAKE UP! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" just like any of our best friends would do.
   I find myself constantly calling upon the Lord because I'm so often weak and in need. This morning He revealed to me that when I call to Him, He will show me things that I don't know. He even gave me a little present by speaking to me through Jeremiah 29 this morning (which just so happens to be the theme chapter for my favorite album right now; Where I Find You) <3
Jeremiah 29When you search for me with all of your heart, you will find Me. If you seek and look for Me, I will make sure you are not disappointed. When you want it more than anything else, I will reveal myself to You. 

I think the older I get, the more prone I am to want control of my life. I am so OCD when it comes to planning out my life. I'm obsessed with my planner and have to have everything layed out in advance. Unsureness or change of plans drives me up the wall. Well, there are some things in life I can't just plan out right now and God knows I can't and He probably gets a good laugh watching me try to figure things out. This is where my dependence on Him comes from. This life isn't for me and I so frequently lose sight of that. God gave me a calling, I am His instrument put here to do His work. There are some things I want answers for right this minute. It would make my life so much easier, but my hope is in the fact that the Lord has gone before me. He has fast forwarded the video that is my life and He has set everything up and made straight the crooked paths. I have something great waiting for me so I should be fearless of the days to come.
fearless

No comments:

Post a Comment