Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kickin' In The Macy's Parade

http://www.txstate.edu/news/news_releases/news_archive/2012/November-2012/StrutParade111512.html

We are in the single digits ya'll! I will be flying to New York in THREE days! I can't believe it.
Posted above is the link of an article the school posted about us. Basically lays out the logistics of everything and who we are as a team if you don't know those little pieces of our history.
We are the largest dance team in the nation. -- No wonder Macy's wanted us, eh?
So cool to be a part of something so historic. Over the summer at our camp we learned all about our history and foundations, it's so much more than what I knew I was getting into. So glad some of our school mates get to be exposed to who we are.

Prayers for safe flights to and from as well as while we're in NY are much appreciated.
I don't know if I'll be able to blog during the week that I'm there but I'm sure I will catch yall up when I get back!

For those of you who will be watching/ recording --
If for some reason we get air time while we are just walking down the parade route.. you won't be able to miss me. I stick out like a sore thumb because I'm in a row by myself. Yep, 103 of us and somehow I'm the lucky girl to walk solo style hahaha. Embarrassing, but hey you roll it.
During our performance in the parade I am in the front row of girls in maroon skirts on the far left! No clue what camera angles are going to be like, so just be alert I suppose.

I think that's all I have for now!
Love you all !


No comments:

Post a Comment