Thursday, March 28, 2013

Acting crazy, Making a scene, Like it's her birthday.

Oh man, birthday week guys.
Blessed beyond what I can even comprehend with this little mind of mine.
The day before my birthday I was finally placed on a Young Life team (I have a whole other blog about that coming later). After placement a few of my friends came over and got me a cake and we just hung out, which was fun. Then I actually spent most of my night / morning working on / worrying about a project. Yes, on my 21st birthday people. Tell me how cool I am. 
I had a really rough start to my day, I was focusing on myself and what I was lacking. 
The day before I had pretty much just cancelled all of my plans to celebrate my birthday with other people, it was stressing me out. So after a long day at school I went to Young Life with my new team. It was absolutely what I needed. Focusing on Jesus and not myself. Having dance parties and screaming songs at the top of my lungs. I'm not your typical 21 year old and it doesn't really bother me. I've never been one for being normal, why start now :)






Both of my roommates are 21 so when I got home late from club they were there waiting for me and we had our first night of being adults together. It was a nice end to the night and I looked back on the day thankful. Thankful God chose me to live this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment