Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's always like Spring time with You; making all things new


It's the week after spring break, I figured I should update about it!





I left to go back home a day earlier than planned because my family had flown in and had been at my parent's house for a few days, so everyone was posting pictures of my nephew and I just couldn't wait to see them any longer.We had family time which we never get to do since my older sister lives out of town. We also celebrated my sister's birthday while she was here so that was fun!







After a few days at home I went to Mission Austin 2013 with FEFC.
Me and 3 other college kids (and our friend Kirsten who invited us on this adventure) were leaders of a group of middle schoolers and we fixed up a children's home all week and glorified the Lord while doing it! It was bunches of fun. The kids were crazy and I got to spend the week with some fun people.






I went back home for a few days then went to SXSW with Daddy, so that was fun.



























I spent my last day of break doing a live recording with some friends then went to my last Young Life leadership training! It was such an eventful break and I can't wait to share what all is going on in my life with yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment