Tuesday, October 26, 2010

REJOICE REJOICE AND AGAIN I SAY, REJOICE !

   Yesterday I woke up around 6:00am to get ready for school and the rest of the day. Soon after I woke up,my mom was awake. She had chemo scheduled yesterday,and on chemo days she doesn't sleep much. What the rest of the world didn't know,besides my family, was that yesterday was supposed to be her last chemo because of a lot of things that have been happening. Knowing it was her last time,there were a lot of  emotions running through the Hutcherson house. I got to hold my mom and cry with her for a little bit yesterday.  While the chemotherapy from hell was ending, and that was exciting , the fight still isn't over. There are some surgeries and other things down the road.
    I went to school yesterday sporting my mom's breast cancer awareness shirt and my breast cancer ribbon shoelaces.Right after I got out of school I rushed over to the chemo center.I got there and everyone was packing stuff up,I was so confused.  -The Doctor checked my mom's counts and wasn't happy with them,so they just decided she didn't have to go through chemo. Which means ..
NO MORE CHEMO THERAPY FOR MOMMY!
WOW. What a blessing. Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors during/the following weeks after mom goes through chemo. It's suckville.

After receiving the news,the fam went out to lunch to celebrate along with cancer survivor and friend Tammy Coleman. It was great !
Our family still can't process how real this is considering going to chemo and the doctor visits have been a regular part of our every day life for quite some time.

As said before,we're not completely finished.KEEP PRAYING!









Romans 8:37 In all these things we are more than CONQUERORS through Him who loved us






2 comments:

  1. yay! thats so amazing! ill be praying for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
    I love the Hutcherson family :) <3
    Praying!

    ReplyDelete