Saturday, October 30, 2010

To An Angel ;

   Mrs.Workman -

My memories of you have been nothing but wonderful. Yet, as I'm writing this tears are filling my eyes because it just hit me what has happened. Nobody knows the joy you brought to me. The way you talked about little Mindy, and the heart you had to adopt her. You showed her off like she was your precious china doll. You gave that little girl everything, and I loved being able to be apart of that. Giving Mindy dance lessons was the coolest thing.

You made chemistry so happy and fun, WHO DOES THAT?! I remember when you would walk to the back of the classroom and put on your little cheese hat and scream "IM FROM WIS-CAN-SIN"and tell us inappropriate stories about your family.
You definitely embarrassed the heck out of me in front of the entire class,but I don't even care anymore.haha.

You were so strong for each of your students and your family throughout this whole battle. I'm so proud that you "hung in there" as long as you did. You were truly an incredible woman of faith, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your life.

Love you cheesehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment