Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a grand new year !

Welcome 2011 and good bye 2010, you will not be missed.
While big events happened in 2010 that have forever changed my life,both good and bad, 2011 is going to be something totally different. I've never been one of the people to think too much about it being a new year,it's just another day,right?   I don't know what it is,but this year I'm starting to feel like everyone else. Like the people who make new years resolutions, like the people who see this new year as being something good for them. I may not necessarily be making a solidified resolution, but I'm soooo kissing last year goodbye and embracing this new one.

My mom has a theme for each year [this is news to me] haha this year her theme is "It's a GRAND new year." - one of the reasons being ... she's going to be a GRANDmother. One of the blessings 2011 will be bringing us is my sister's baby.We're already starting the new year off right. At breakfast this morning we all reflected on how , even in the midst of some sucky situations , God is carrying us even as we cross over to another year.
Something about the way I brought in the new year is seriously telling me this year is going to be a better one.

I pray that this new year is a great one for everyone, even if it's not your best year .. God will be there to give you the strength to endure it.  PRAISE HIM!

"I cannot see before me, what lies in the New Year. But I do know this for certain, His Presence will be near!" - Rick Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment