Friday, April 22, 2011

First things first, we kicked off our Easter services at CBC last night. It turned out to be more than I expected. It turned out to be more than any of the dancers expected, I know that. Our practices are never the same as actual performances for more reasons than one. Our first dance for the service went all right, the second one that I was in totally caught me off guard. I had never felt that way doing that dance before. Some of us were almost moved to tears last night. GOD WAS IN THAT ROOM!
- Keep praying the next 5 services come to be even MORE powerful!

But anyways, the real point of this blog is because it's been a little over a year since my mom was diagnosed with her cancer. I have a friend whose mom is currently battling and is not thinking things are looking good for her.      This is for you :)
I had a dream about you last night, I felt like I needed to talk to you somehow. I've read your blogs and I've talked to you about all of this before my mom was even diagnosed. I will always be here for you. When you talk about feeling helpless, I can say I know EXACTLY how you feel. You wish you could say or do something to make your mom feel better, but you can't. I can just tell you've been such a great support system for her though, you're all she has and she is very lucky to have you! You're not in a nightmare, you're building your testimony! There is a purpose for EVERYTHING, even the bad stuff.
I'm praying for you and your momma. There is nothing He above cannot heal! We serve a POWERFUL God!  He is our healer and our portion!    
Y'all aren't alone :)     On this good friday we reflect that by HIS wounds WE are healed! This day over 2000 years ago Jesus was nailed to a cross, when He left .. he took all the pain, suffering, sin, DISEASES with Him. He felt what we feel and doesn't want us to suffer .. through Him we can be strong!  He may have died on this day .. but don't forget that 3 days later He rose again! We can be revived as well.

I love you amy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_PWr98uuk

2 comments:

  1. Oh Alex! Words cannot express how much this means to me! Thank you so much for everything you have done. The world is a better place because of you, thank you so much. This post seriously just made my weekend!

    Love you Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, Lord!! we believe You for Your miracles. We believe You for healing!! we trust You, Lord.

    your blog posts always make me cry in the best way :)

    ReplyDelete