Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Always seeing what's wrong gives you no energy 
or time to see what's good in life.
Thinking about all of these sucky situations that seem to be heading my way, I've opened my eyes to realize it's not my surrioundings or my circumstance that is the problem. I AM THE PROBLEM. 
" I've been unhappy because I haven't faced that I am my biggest hindrance to deliverance and victory. "-Joyce Meyer
This doesn't make my problems suck any less, but I'm holding myself back when I dwell on what's wrong in my life rather than what could be going right. 
My devotional yesterday focused on the phrase "but God"   .. those two words are so powerful. Think of a not so fun situation then add the words "but God" and think of what He has done to release you from that. God's love is brought into your situation by those words and changes everything! 


I may not be having the best week, BUT GOD has overcome for me!



2 comments:

  1. You have the greatest blogs. I just love them <3
    I'm praying for you.
    I know what you're going through right now is extremely hard to deal with.
    Don't worry! Whatever God wants for your life will be the same or BETTER!
    It's going to be good.
    I love you, friend! :)
    Smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw this, thank you con :) love ya.

    ReplyDelete