Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A few days ago in a conversation, the song Jesus loves me was brought up. Semi as a joke, but as I was reading through a devotional today some of the lyrics spoke to me through my passage.
-Yeah, I'm still that much of a kid that  'Jesus loves me' speaks to my heart.
We are weak but He is strong.
I'm the first to admit that things hurt me probably more easily than they should. I feel like I'm constantly putting up with some thing or some one, and it drains me.  I think our weakness is so beautiful though. It's in our points of weakness that God reveals His strength. We don't have anything else, but He is willing to be OUR strength and He can break us free from any bondage.

I am so thankful that JESUS loves me
and chooses to be my strength when I call upon Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment