Sunday, September 4, 2011

Had a nice little weekend in Austin. ^This is what I drooled over this morning. I love the sky, God gets so creative with it. I barely slept a wink last night, but getting to see this was perfect. It started my day off in a great way.    

Let's see.. Saturday was game day for UT so the town was covered in orange. I went tailgating and hungout with some friends. They are precious and are so good to me. We had some fun adventures together this weekend for sure.


After starting my day off wonderfully by witnessing such a wonderful sunrise over the earth, I went to church with Ben at The Austin Stone. Worship was good. There were a few lines here and there that touched my heart, THEN we got to the message and the Pastor seemed oddly familiar. Turns out he was a pastor both Ben and I had in middle school in San Antonio. SO weird haha. We got the chance to talk to him for a second and share our weird discovery which was cool. That added a fun little aspect to church today haha. After our totally bizarre encounter with our middle school pastor, we grabbed some yummmmy breakfast. Then I got to spend time with another Austin resident, miss kim carson and now I'm back in the home land haha. It was a nice little escape for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment