Wednesday, September 7, 2011

God seems to be slowly stripping pieces of my life away in order to help me find my identity. It's hard. It's really hard, but I am so ready for God to just show me His plan for me, even if it's little by little. I am praying that I am pursuing His righteousness above all else. I am distancing myself from some people and drawing nearer to others who I feel are good influences and/or sources of wisdom for me.
As far as what the Lord wants for my future, I feel like I am supposed to teach. The thing is I want to teach so many things, elementary school, dance, teach others about Jesus, reach out to special needs. MY HEART IS SO BIG ! How can I do all of these ? Am I supposed to choose just one? or two? LORD HELP ME! I know if I will draw near to Him He will draw near to me and make it clear. I'm praying for that.
Another thing, since I've been about 10 years old Africa has been on my heart. SINCE I WAS 10! I have yet to go, and even as I turn 20 in about 5 months [that's so weird..], my passion has not been extinguished. Praying the Lord shows me what I'm supposed to do with my sincere love for Africa and its people.

I know a lot of us in college are still in this position even as we're well into school, praying for all of us who earnestly seek Him for the best in our lives and wait on Him. BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment