Tuesday, January 15, 2013

God is here and God is good


My weekend consisted of going to Austin for a book signing with my mom, we went shopping and out to lunch too! It was a fun girls day.
Sunday I visited two new churches, it was physically and spiritually draining but I got to revive my spirit by walking around Austin with a friend and then through a cute park. I'm liking nature these days. Who doesn't love some beautiful natural scenery?









I'm done with the first two days of the spring semester! It went well besides the fact that it's freeeeezing. I'm not a fan of the cold, I'm definitely a baby. Like I complained so much today because I had to do so much walking out in the cold. I hate complaining, but it was really awful. My face hurt from the cold. Never a good thing. 





After every class today I ran into my roommate on campus, that never happens so it was shocking seeing her a jillion times at school haha. After we were done for the day we went shopping and got us some warm Starbucks drinks. It definitely hit the spot. Then tonight me and my other roommate had soup for dinner -- ahh so good on a cold day like today. All three of us were at home and ate dinner together, which also rarely happens because all three of us are so busy and our schedules usually don't match up to the other's. I was physically cold, but my heart was warmed up by a night in with those two! 
It was exciting to see my teammates again this week too! We're getting ready for basketball season and our spring show, so this should be a fun semester! Can't wait to see what Daddy has in store for Spring 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment