Saturday, February 5, 2011

SNOW DAY 2011 !

 The night before last they had said school was cancelled for the next day because of the weather [SO EXCITING]. Then I woke up and there was snow on the ground.I've seen snow plenty before so I didn't freak out too much,but it was still cool to have in my part of Texas cause that never happens. So I went outside and wrote a little in the snow then ran right back inside to the comfort of my warm bed haha!

Then I chilled for a while, I feel like I'm always going going going so the rest time was much needed. After a while of relaxation I got ready for the day. I ended up going to see True Grit with a really cool family :)  then I headed to a party at a friends which was fun.

After the party I hung out with one of my friends who lives in Austin. We somehow always end up at super target whenever she's in town .. so we did a little shopping at super target and then watched Ever After.[ I looooove that movie.]  - ended up getting home around 1:00am . I'd say I crammed a good amount of fun into my snow day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment