Thursday, March 29, 2012

After school today I grabbed lunch with someone I adore. Someone I consider one of my mentors, Meredith Defrees. I love my time with her, I always feel so uplifted afterwards. Even though we don't get to see eachother that often, God truly blesses our time together every time. It's so crazy how we got put into eachother's lives. God knew she was going to be exactly what I needed at a point in time, and that time is now.
Tonight my baby sister made the varsity dance team at her school! My older sister and I were on the same team when we were in high school so our legacy has been passed down. So proud of her, she's such a cute little dancer and she has worked really hard. Glory to God :)
-- disclaimer: this photo was before I lost weight haha

This week sort of went by quickly, I'm not sure where it went. I've been working my tush off on school because I will be living at church next week and I have a busy weekend this weekend as well so I'm just trying to do all of this weeks workload + next weeks ahhh! Overwhelming, but preparations for services like next week have always been something I've enjoyed since I was a little girl. I love the people I work with and spending so much time together doing what we love for someone we love is so great.
I'm going to stop while I'm ahead, praying you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment