Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ahh crazy past few days. Wednesday I woke up early for work, and then got to hangout with some people who work up at the church too before I headed out so that was fun. Then I got home and got ready for the night aka; KE$HA/ LMFAO concert. SO EXCITED. We bought like 4th row tickets originally and ended up sitting in the front row at the concert, so legit and so much fun. We dressed up like Ke$ha [as you can tell] .



 Friday was date night with Ben. We went downtown and roamed around, apparently there was like some anime convention or something .. we felt left out because we didn't get the memo that everyone was wearing costumes on the RiverWalk that night but it's whatever. We ended up eating some yummy Italian food on the River and people watched / listened to Selena songs be played on wooden whistles. So special hahahaha. After dinner we walked around and ended up at the Tower Of The Americas where we took a bazillion photos and listened to some random band. But it was a fun night most def. I'm sort of spoiled.


Saturday morning Dad, Julia and I got up early and got on a flight to South Carolina where my mom, older sister, brother in law, and NEPHEW were awaiting. I may be biased, but I think this kid is the cutest thing. I say that as I'm currently watch him sleep in his little swing .. agh adorable. Last night we got acquainted with one another and we fell in love. 8lbs 11oz and beautiful blue eyes. <3 This morning after listening to a baby cry all night [Which I surprisingly didn't mind] I got to sleep in and wake up to a yummy breakfast. Then it was time to play! We pulled out little Caiden's play mat and after he got bored the waterworks began so of course I had to pick the little guy up and we had a nice little walk around the house, sang a few songs .. ya know.  Basically, I'm obsessed with the kid. I'm sure I'll be posting some more photos cause I've taken a bajillion.





Prayers for baby Caiden are welcomed, and of course my family is still missing my Nonni so prayer for for our family, especially my Grandaddy would be wonderful too! Thank you to everyone who has continued to message/ check on our family, yall are the sweetest!

Love you all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment