Wednesday, August 31, 2011


.
This past year or so has thrown more at me than most get in their lifetime, but those moments or things don't define my life. My Mom has encouraged me to find the things that are actually going right in my life and being thankful for them. Today I have chosen to look past and ignore negativity. It feels nice. It's not always the easiest thing to do, but today I'm willing and able.

I am thankful that I was able to kill a bug last night, otherwise I wouldn't have slept..
I am thankful for good grades that God has blessed me with thus far.
I am thankful for the nice gestures from friends that mean more than they know.
I am thankful for the support and love my family has showered on me, especially this past week.
I am thankful that I'm able to go to school and pursue a career of my choice.
I am thankful for the gift of music and the impact it has on me. I love to worship.
I am thankful for a very well working air conditioning system in my home. This heat is torture.
I am thankful for a working car that I get to drive at my will.
I am thankful for the genuinely nice people in this world.
I am thankful for warm food.
I am thankful for God's provision, grace, mercy and LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment