Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last full day in South Carolina :(
This morning I went for a school tour at NGU, it was beautiful. Everybody I've talked to knows that I keep freaking out because it's so green here and the trees are different. I just love it. The school is up in the mountains and it just seems like a really cool school; scenery and all, so we'll pray about that one haha still gna look around a bit, but I'm glad I finally got to see the campus cause now I know what to expect. Good stuff good stuff.

It has been an eventful few days for sure, this is the most exciting trip we've had here I think haha probably because of the baby :) we're so tight he throws up and poops on me, it's really cute.I'm sad to be leaving them but I'm going to have stuff to do when I get back home, so hopefully that will be good! I'll try to update more when I get home, but life isn't that exciting haha.        


Pray for safe travels! I'll see everyone back at home soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment