Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Caiden James Patrick

Today is my little Nephew's due date.
He has yet to arrive,we're all so anxious to meet him. He's going to be the cutest little boy EVER. He has the cutest parents [and Aunt .. just kidding hehe] so he's got the genes. He's going to be a professional golfer like his daddy I'm sure. This kid will have plenty of people to spoil him, me being one of them.


To Caiden ;

You have been lifted up in prayer since before you were born. God is still forming you as we speak, I can't wait to see you when He is ready to share you with the world. Of all the things God has made on this earth, He loves you the most! I know your parents already love you lots , just wait till they meet you!
I pray that you would grow up to be a warrior. I know you'll become the man God wants you to be and I pray that you're an example to the men around you of how a Godly man should be. Can't wait to see what kind of person you become. - I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, you're going to be the first boy in the family on your Mama's side so we're all excited to see what happens. I hope you like dancing because your Pinky, Mommy and Aunts sure do! So you'll be getting a good fill of that. Have no fear, I will gladly do some boy things with you when we hangout.    


That being said, COME ON CAIDEN!
Come on out so we can play when I come visit you in a few days.I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment