Monday, March 7, 2011

The Flip Side

 Thursday ended on a pretty bad note, as you can tell from the previous blog. I was so ready to just get away from everything. Luckily the day after Thursday is Friday which means .. BEGINNING OF THE WEEKEND!  Ben had never been to Gruene, which is sort of a regular spot for my family. So we decided to do date night a little earlier in the week than usual and we took a little road trip.
That definitely made me feel better. Spending time with my boy seemed to help get my mind off things.
So thankful for those little blessings God has provided me that I call friends.  - Thank you to those of you who checked up on me. In just a couple weeks things will be rolling in a new direction, prayer is always welcomed.

Saturday consisted of grilling with the family and the Martins. - who I pretty much consider family. So that was a chill night.

Sunday had a WONDERFUL morning. Then in the afternoon We had tryouts for my church's Easter service. Which was something new, so we'll see how everything with that turns out!




This weekend was definitely a flip side to my lame end of the week.   I'm looking forward to making this week a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment