Friday, March 4, 2011

Steal. Kill. & Destroy the enemy

  Yesterday was a pretty rough day. Made some huge decisions. I felt right about it in my heart, but when the time came to confront these problems, it didn't turn out as smoothly as I planned. As a matter of fact, it didn't turn out smoothly at all. - Apparently that was confirmation that I was doing the right thing. I shouldn't have been so upset, but I was and that was wrong.
Though the turnout wasn't as I was hoping .. I'm trying to see the brighter side. With this hard day satan tried to "Steal, kill and destroy" what I have that he doesn't like : JOY. What I've been writing about the past few weeks with my Bible study going on. The second part of John 10:10 , and the best news of all is that even when satan tries to steal such a great thing .. Jesus came so that we could enjoy life!
It's hard to find joy in the messy situations sometimes.    My Joyce Meyer devotional ended with this today : "Joy and enjoyment are available just as misery is available. Righteousness and peace are available and so are condemnation and turmoil."    -- YES! We have good and bad things set in front of us, it's our choice what we choose as far as our attitudes go.   I tend to pick the wrong one sometimes. I need reminders that even though the going gets tough,  there's just as much joy waiting for me as there is difficulty.
Please continue to pray for me and my future as it starts to take a turn. 


"your life does not have to stop so you can "go through" something. 
that would be a miserable life." - Misty Jones


It's time to pick things up and start truckin'..

No comments:

Post a Comment