Monday, March 28, 2011

From The Bottom Of My Heart

Ahhhh what a crazy weekend. Friday I turned 19 years old. - not gna lie, I don't feel any older. I'm 19 and still order off the kid's menu at restaurants.
Saturday night I was privileged to have a friend throw a little get together for my birthday. That was extremely sweet, and it turned out to be pretty fun. Just a little group of some friends together turned out to be pretty great.
Sunday morning came way too early as I opened my eyelids at 5:30 am. I don't even get up that early for school.. ridiculous. Anyways, we set up sound for CBC New Braunfels and stood back as Puresound lead worship, which is always a good way to start your day.      
After I finished up in New Braunfels I went to CBC main campus where I did some set up for my mom's event. After busying myself with that task I had rehearsal for the Easter service. Once I started that I was running back and forth between that and practice for my mom's event.     By that time I was ready to explode. But I went to my mom's fundraiser/celebration and was overwhelmed by all the amazing people who came and supported us. It meant SO much. Truly, it did. The night turned out great. Sure I'm exhausted as I'm typing this from all of yesterday's events but I wanted to make sure to get this out there.
THANK YOU to those of you who were able to come last night. You blessed my family, and we pray that you are blessed in return.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo glad you enjoyed the party :)
    And I loved your mom's fundraiser!
    Tons of fun and I got to finally hear you sing :)
    You're a beautiful person, and I LOVE YOOOOU!

    ReplyDelete