Thursday, March 24, 2011

nine.teen.

On March 25th , 19 years ago, I came into the world.  God sent me here for a reason.
 Since I turned eighteen last year, so many monumental moments have occurred in my life it's ridiculous. Some of the biggest events that have ever overtaken me seemed to compile into last year. So being eighteen was a learning and growing year for sure.
Despite my age I still tend to act my shoe size [which hasn't changed since I was in 8th grade..ugh]. While last year was a growing year for me, I was still able to be my silly self at times. It helped me cope with things. I think there's always a time for fun and sillyness, you gotta live a little.
This past year new friends have come into my life and some have left. - to the people who have entered my life and have forever have changed me, I want to say thank you. I'm sure yall know who you are. And to the people who I have yet to meet in the world, but God has it set that we will cross paths this upcoming year of my life.. I can't wait to meet you!   I love making new friends.
It took me until the end of my eighteenth year to notice all the things God did and notice that he was trying to teach me something. I have no idea what my nineteenth year holds, and it may take me until my 20th birthday to look back and see it all, but I am so excited for what my upcoming year of life holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment